It’s open enrollment time again. If you are purchasing your own health insurance, you won’t have as much time as last year’s open enrollment. If you want your coverage to begin January 1, 2015, you’ll have to sign up by December 15, 2014. Here are some other things you need to know:
1. Enrollment period is Nov 15, 2014 to Feb 15, 2015
2. Applies to individual/family plans
3. Separate child only plans available
4. Pre-existing conditions accepted
5. Subsidy and share-of-cost assistance available.