It’s open enrollment time again. If you are purchasing your own health insurance, you won’t have as much time as last year’s open enrollment. If you want your coverage to begin January 1, 2015, you’ll have to sign up by December 15, 2014.
Five Things You Need To Know:
1. Enrollment Period is November 15, 2014 through February 15, 2105
2. Applies to Individual/Family Plans
3. Separate Child Only Plans Available
4. No Medical Underwriting; Pre-existing Conditions Accepted
5. Subsidy and Share-of-Cost Assistance Available